Male Masturbators in 2020
What is a male masturbator?
The name says it all really, but just in case some of you were born on Jupiter, a male masturbator is a men’s toy used to improve the stimulation of masturbation. These toys are growing in popularity and a lot of men simply couldn’t imagine their lives without one! They come as male masturbators, but realistic love dolls also fit the bill.
I’ve been in this business for a long time and one thing I’ve noticed is that, up until recently, women had far more options in terms of the types of sex toys they wanted to experiment with. Men were expected to “use their imagination” while the ladies’ imaginations were exploited to create a distinct and diverse amalgamation of artsy yet naughty accessories. The future looked bleak for us dudes, but then suddenly, things began to change.
Thanks to numerous technological advancements (and a few good men willing to break the silence about just how horny guys really are), the male sex toy market is finally booming. No longer is there a stigma on guys to masturbate. These days, it’s not only expected but it’s actually celebrated and explored. From extremely life-like toys to innocuous-looking pocket pussies, there seems to be a respected manufacturer producing something for every man on this perverted planet.
In fact, the diversity of male sex toys is so impressive that the options must be organized by category. Especially if you’re shopping for something new to bring to the bedroom, having a firm grasp on the variations can help you select a toy that you’ll truly enjoy. If you’re looking at presenting your man with his own toy, this knowledge gives you even more power.
A necessity for every man who wants to be able to pleasure himself in the best way possible, the male masturbator is a toy that can’t be ignored. These men’s toys are great for stimulating yourself, or even for training your stamina in the sack. But, how can you choose the best male masturbator for your needs?
In this article, we will dive deeper into the subject of male masturbators, so you can make the right choice. No matter your reason to get one of these fantastic male toys, we’ll make sure you can purchase with confidence!
Male masturbators are different than female sex toys, but there are a few interesting similarities between some models. For instance, some masturbators for men are vibrators. Also, higher-end masturbators usually either drive themselves using powerful motors (automatic) or feature hyper-realistic skin-like material and amazing canal textures to make the manual labour a little more tolerable.
If you’re lucky, you’ll find him a masturbator that has the best of both worlds: automatic functionality and fantastic texturing. Believe me, it’s possible. You just might have to spend some cold, hard cash on it. However, it’s important to remember that investments in pleasure are never a mistake, especially when his masturbator is compatible with other toys (another real possibility).
Choosing the best male masturbator for your personal jack-off pleasure is a snap. And in this post, I’ll make it even easier for you to decide.
I’m gonna rant about male sex toy safety. Quality construction from a reputable manufacturer is the single most important thing to look for, followed by price.
When buying a toy that will be exposed to your genitals or ass, you want something that’s safe and won’t hurt you, right? Inferior materials can cause allergic reactions. Sometimes a cheap stroker doesn’t hold up well, to the point of breaking apart over time. And that’s the last thing I’d want…for me or anyone else.
Silicone is usually my preferred choice for its realistic feel and body safe properties. These are phthalate-free. The other choices are rubber or plastic toys. These are usually phthalate-free, but this should be verified before purchase.
So how do we avoid these nasty chemicals?
It’s quite simple, actually. Buy from a reputable manufacturer that clearly states what’s in their toys! Any “cheap” sex toy should be viewed with suspicion until the material composition can be confirmed.
What’s the difference between a masturbation sleeve and a pocket pussy?
Both toys are designed to let you insert your penis into the opening and stroke yourself until you orgasm. Masturbation sleeves tend to be larger and more cylindrical in shape, sometimes with a larger opening. Pocket pussies are a smaller version and may even be designed to look like pussies, asses, or mouths.
Beating the Stigma Around Male Sex Toys
It’s impossible to talk about any male sex toy and not talk about the stigma surrounding them. It’s 2018 and we STILL have to deal with this stigma. Insane, we know.
So, let’s take a minute to address the elephant in the room – yes men use sex toys. No there’s nothing wrong with that. In fact, using sex toys is healthy in more ways than one. There are mental, emotional, and sexual health benefits, including:
- Reducing stress
- Boosting your immune system
- Lifting your mood
- Releasing sexual tension
- Bringing you and your partner closer together
- & more!
Then there are the physical health benefits. These range from prostate massaging clearing the prostatic duct and potentially lowering men’s risk of prostate cancer to building muscles in the pelvis.
All of which is a long way of saying that guys have NOTHING to be ashamed of for using sex toys. Let’s say it one more time for the people in the back of the room – there’s NOTHING wrong with a man using a male sex toy.
Using a male sex toy to train for the big game
Also, a lot of men use masturbators for stamina training. It’s been proven that the size of your penis isn’t important (well, not as much as you think), however having some stamina in the bedroom will almost guarantee more pleasure for your female or male counterpart.
It’s time to get frank, blokes. Do you orgasm more quickly than you’d like to? Is it causing you (or your partner) anxiety or frustration? Then don’t fret, take action. The great news is that there’s a really simple way to do something about it – and the even better news is that you’re going to enjoy it!
If you suffer from premature ejaculation, this is a great tool to use for practice. Also, if you’re like most men and often get a little too excited, you may want to try it too and see if you can add a few minutes to your sessions!
Just like training in the gym or on the footy field, using a male sex toy achieves the same results. The best tool for this is a male masturbator, oh and it’s a lot of fun, it is natural to masturbate, so why not do it in the most modern way. Many male sex toy brands have masturbators modelled on real life porn stars, so your basically training with a real pussy, a pussy that doesnt ask you to mow the lawns.
The Main Categories of Male Sex Toys
The modern world is full of amazing stuff, like super high-tech sex toys for men. Somewhere between last year’s prison FiFi and this year’s automatic Bluetooth and VR compatible blowjob machine was a brave guy who stood up and said, “I need a little more futuristic kink in my life.” As a card-carrying member of the Thirsty Cock Brigade, I can understand my brothers’ desire for some high-powered orgasms. Honestly, I can’t believe it took us long.
Your male sex toys are typically broken down into three (3) main categories:
- Cock Rings
- Prostate Massagers
Each of those categories then has its own intriguing subset. For example, masturbators are usually either manual or automatic. Certain models are fully rechargeable, and others need batteries, plug-ins, or both. Furthermore, there are some toys that get really fancy – a.k.a. they use scientifically based ergonomics and materials, they offer user-friendly interfaces and humanistic features, and they hook up to live action sessions with a partner and/or use downloadable virtual porn content to create a hyper-realistic experience.
Here are some points to consider before you purchase
You will quickly find there is a tonne of products on the market, so it’s important to think about your purchase, buy a male sex toy that is gonna work for you.
- Material: the materials used in the toy is one of the most important factors. The two primary materials are silicone and TPE (thermoplastic elastomer.)
- Silicone is a much higher quality, and it feels very realistic. Thus, it’s more expensive. It’s also hypoallergenic and easy to clean. This material has very little odour.
- TPE is the basic, no-frills material. It’s soft, but not quite as comfortable. This is the cheaper, more economical material. These are generally hypoallergenic, but not always. They sometimes have an unsettling odour that will eventually go away after repeated cleaning. As I discussed earlier, make sure it is phthalate-free. Depending on any allergies you have you may need to look out for certain materials. Most companies will state what materials their products are made of and also provide any allergy warnings where needed so please bear this in mind. If you know you are allergic to a certain material then there are multiple variables that you can still use, so don’t get yourself down!
- Inner orifice: there must be a thousand different variations. This is where you put your hard cock. You can opt for something straight and tight, more like an ass. Or something with ridges and waves, more like a vagina.
- Size: again, there are tons of options. A pocket pussy is small enough to easily fit in a coat pocket, or even loose pants. Some of the larger ones look like a big flashlight. When talking about masturbators, the first thing you may think of is your penis size. Yes, that is definitely something you should take into account, but you should bear in mind that these products are made to fit almost everyone. It’s for this reason that your penis size usually isn’t an issue unless you are an extreme case of large or small. The Size Of The Toy Itself Is Something You Should Really Consider In Any Situation. If You Want To Carry It Around With You Or Travel With It, You Are Going To Go For A Different Model Than When You Just Want To Use It Indoors. Also, If You Don’t Have Enough Storage Space, Or Want To Keep It Hidden From Your Children, Wife Or Even Parents Then The Size Is Something That Comes Into Play Here Too!
- Price: Like The Old Saying: You Get What You Pay For. A Cheap Plastic Pussy Bought From Nonamesextoys.Com For A Few Bucks Isn’t Going To Be NEARLY As Much Fun As A Silicone Stroker That Costs Around $70. When Purchasing A TV Or A New Dishwasher, It’s Usually Worth It To Pony Up More Cash And Get Something You REALLY Want. Gotta Pay For Your Kicks! This One’s Obvious, But The Quality Of Your Male Masturbator Is Very Important. This Is Something That Usually Goes Hand In Hand With Price, But This Isn’t Always The Case. Make Sure You Don’t Break The Bank On Your Purchase. But Again, Don’t Try And Pinch Pennies Too Much As It Could Take Away From The Quality Or Sensation You May Have. This May Even Lead To Paying More, Even Though You Think You Are Paying Less.
Get Your Partner Involved
The next tip for using your male masturbator is to get your partner involved. Seems like a no-brainer, right? Double the fun, pleasure, and kink of your normal sex by introducing a pocket pussy into the bedroom.
Having your partner get you hard, lube you up, push you into a toy, and then work it up and down your…yeah, sign me up!
Now ladies, we need to stop here for a moment and make sure you’re comfortable with this! No, your man doesn’t like your vagina any less because he’s using a toy.
No, he won’t want to stop having sex with you. No, this isn’t an attack on your abilities in the bedroom.
How should I clean my male masturbator?
Cleaning should always be done using cleaning products made especially for these types of materials, along with warm water. Using alcohol or soaps can damage the toys and cause wear and tear.
Make sure you let the material dry well, even using a paper towel to dry it off with. Leaving it wet may increase the likely hood of bacterial and fungal build up.